You are here
Health and Medical Resources
Westwood Health Associate
Leanne Docherty, 952-806-7208, email
- District health services
- Is my child well enough to go to school?
- Attendance Information
- Influenza Vaccination Information
- Student Nutrition and Physical Activity Guidelines
- Westwood Student Wellnes
Frequently used health forms:
Fairview Pond Health Clinic
Brings affordable medical services to the Bloomington community. The clinic offers medical, dental and mental health services at no or low cost to Bloomington children.
Click here for more information
Initiative for Lasting Change
Focuses resources on students attending Westwood Elementary, who are below grade level in reading and living in poverty. The goal of the initiative is to identify students who are at risk of not reading at grade level by third grade. An assessment of these students' families will be conducted to ascertain their needs in the following areas:
- Basic needs: food, housing, clothing, medical, employment
- Education support: in- and out-of-school help for school success
- Community connections: connecting families to the Bloomington community
Click here for more information.
Click here for information